Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Pre- Vacation Mayhem

I love vacations!! But sometimes getting ready for them is absolutely tiring! We are going away Friday and here it is already Tuesday. We will be going "camping" in our RV. I don't really consider this camping because we have all the comforts of home ie: a toilet, shower and a microwave with a "popcorn" button. But in any case, I have put off getting ready until yesterday. I have to pack, grocery shop, clean, and pack the camper all the while working tonight and Thursday. My husband has been crazed getting the RV cleaned and physically fit to be on the road. He owns his own business so he is torn between that and spending time at home. The tension of getting ready is building, but the reward will be great. I can't wait till Friday.....

1 comment:

  1. How fun!! My dad had an RV when I was a teen and young adult and I used to love to go on "camping" trips!! We hope to get one some day... That's my idea of camping (not on the ground with the bugs!). Have a wonderful time!!

    ReplyDelete