Wednesday, August 11, 2010

We made it!!!

Greetings from camping paradise! We arrived Sunday evening after spending most of the day cleaning the RV. I wasn't sure if we would ever be done. We pulled in after 9 pm and set up as best we could in the dark. We had to make a late night run to Wendys for a quick dinner then it was bedtime. I should however, go back a couple of days to this past Friday. This is where our vacation really began. We left early with our youth group to spend a couple of days at Gunstock Mountain in NH to attend Soulfest 2010. Soulfest is a festival of Christian artists performing throughout the mountain on different stages. It is an awesome experience to be in that setting with thousands of people worshiping together to lift up the name of Christ! It gives me chills just thinking about it! This was our 4th year attending. My favorite group this year was Jars of Clay. I am already looking forward to next year! Well anyway, right now I am sitting in our RV writing this post. The weather has been beautiful so far this week. Even if it wasn't, I still am enjoying my time off from reality. The kids are off at the Rec Lodge right now. They are enjoying their freedom while I relax. Bill is busy doing repairs on the RV. I think that is his idea of relaxation. I have gotten some reading done as well as some walking. Tommorrow I get to do laundry! Yeah!!Well for now I think I will get ready for the pool. Until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment