Monday, September 27, 2010

The Reunion

Yesterday I got to connect with old friends that I haven't seen in about 30 years. The occasion was prompted by a visit from  two sisters that now live in Tennessee and Georgia. They came up to Maine for a family wedding and spent a couple of extra days to visit with us folks here in Massachussetts.  Wow 30 years! Nobody had changed a bit!  Why does it sometimes take so long to be with dear friends? Why do we lose that face to face to face contact? Why do our lives have to become so busy? Other than Mary and Cindi everyone that was there lives locally, but I only see a couple of people on a regular basis. The evening was filled with  wonderful memories.  It was a great time for laughter! We sure did we have fun back then. Not that I don't have fun now, but there is something special about being young. I was alot crazier back then. Well today it is back to reality! Back to work. Back to making new memories of my life as it is today.

No comments:

Post a Comment