Monday, November 22, 2010

I Am Thankful Day 22

My eyes are tired and my back is sore. I have spent most of the day in my sewing room making Christmas gifts. I am now taking a well deserved break. I have to say I love my sewing machine. Sewing has always been an outlet for me both creatively and therapeutically. I have been sewing for as long as I can remember. I am so thankful that I have a great sewing machine. I am also thankful that I have a sewing room that I can keep all my crafts and projects contained in one place.  And it's my place, messy as it is sometimes with tangled thread,  fabric scattered about and quilting books and patterns. Well, I have rested long enough time to get back to work. I figure that I have a couple of working hours left for tonight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment