Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving Day

Thanksgiving day was great. It is so fun to get together as a family. We went to dinner at my sister in laws house. We got to spend time with my niece and nephew and their families which we don't get to see that often. Of course there is the food. Lots of it too. It was very hard, but I managed not to go crazy eating. I probably could have done better though. Everything was delicious! I am so glad that I was able to take the time to post each day one thing that I am thankful for. As I  had said before, it helps me keep focused on the positive. I was thankful that I didn't have to work Thanksgiving day and spend it with family. I have been busy these past couple of days at work. But it is almost over. Ionly have today to do and then will have a day off. Molly is in the Thanksgiving Parade today, I just dropped her off. She is in the color guard and will march with the band. Now it's time to get ready for work!

No comments:

Post a Comment