Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I am Thankful Day 24

Why is it often easier to be negative instead of having a positive attitude? For me I tend to look at the glass as half empty. Trying to come up with something I am thankful for each day has not been my first thought most days. The thing is though that I did it. As the days went by, it wasn't as hard as it started out to be. Now I have a box full of things that I am thankful for. I am learning to shift my focus from negative to positive. Considering all that God has blessed me with over the years, how dare I think of anything else. Today I am thankful for Gods love for me.  He is always watching over me in all that I do. He knows me and in spite of it all He still loves me!  Thank you Lord for always being there.

No comments:

Post a Comment