Wednesday, November 3, 2010

"I am Thankful" Challenge Day 3

Okay, as in everything else I do, I am a couple of days late in starting. Today I have joined the I am Thankful challenge which focuses on taking each day leading up to Thanksgiving  to post one thing that I am thankful for. I have started earlier on my own by creating a box to fill each day with a few words of what I am thankful for. Well better late than never. Today I am thankful that I live in the United States where I have my freedom. With yesterday being election day, I know what a great gift it is to be able to have a say in who gets elected for government positions. I don't always agree with who gets elected, but I do have a voice in the process. Thank you God for my freedom! 

1 comment:

  1. Well said Sandy!!
    Thanks for joining the challenge!
    love your idea of the box too!!!

    diane :)

    ReplyDelete