Thursday, November 4, 2010

I am Thankful Day 4

Today has been a great day. It has been a fairly productive day. And now to top it all off it is a great evening. Today I am thankful  for the unexpected. I accomplished all the things on my to do list except for 2 things. Not bad! Earlier this afternoon I received a phone call from work. I wasn't home at the time, so there was a message on my voicemail to call work when I got the chance. Here I am thinking that I will be floated to another floor or perhaps someone called in sick so I would be asked to work the whole night. Much to my surprise I was offered to take the night off because there were plenty of people working! I love getting those calls. I took advantage of the opportunity and here I sit able to spend time with my family.  I am so thankful for the unexpected extra time I can spend with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment